Messy Bun When You’re On The Run!
When you’re short on time, but want to create a sophisticated look for your hair, try the latest hair craze the messy bun. This hairstyle is the perfect look if you are running errands throughout the day! It’s also a crowd pleaser if you’re going out to a club or bar with friends and you just don’t have time to fix up your mane. The messy bun keeps the hair off of your neck, while still giving you a sexy look that’s usually accomplished by a sleek up do.
The messy bun is easy extremely easy to perfect! All you need is some hair spray, a teasing comb, a hair tie, and some bobby pins. With these few products you’ll be looking beautiful and stylish in a matter of minutes!
Here’s how to create your messy bun:
- First, finger comb your hair into a mid to low ponytail. You want to make your hair look rugged, so using your fingers will create that unpolished look.
- Use some of Bumble and Bumble’s Thickening Hairspray throughout your pony tail. This hairspray is the perfect hold for thick, thin, and any other type of hair for a moderate hold.
- Once you have sprayed your pony tail use a teasing comb and brush your hair upwards creating more texture.
- After your hair is texturized begin twisting your hair as if you were going to twist it into a sleek bun.
- When about half of your hair is twisted around your pony tail separate your remaining hair into two-four sections (depending on the thickness of your hair).
- Loosely pin the remaining sections, all around your pony tail.
Remember the messier the better with this hair style. For more hair trends and styling tips visit Verve 360 hair salon 6th street Pittsburgh PA.