Get A Smokin’ Look With Smoke Collection by Zoya
Fall is fast approaching and the summer colors are fading. It’s about that time when ladies start removing the bright clothes from their closets and start replacing them with colors like blacks, dark blues, purples, and greens to match the season. Who says your nails should be any different?! Zoya has created their newest Fall 2011 Collection called Smoke Collection, to help you find the right Fall color for your nails.
I’ve recently become obsessed with Cynthia. This nail polish is extremely opaque and creamy and the blueish-green goes with almost all of the Fall prints I’ve been seeing! The slight shimmer in this color makes the dark shade really fun and fashionable too. With a little help from the Verve360, one of the best nail salons in downtown Pittsburgh, you can be fashionable this Fall. The Verve360, uses Zoya nail polish products with all of their manicure procedures. No matter if you’re getting a polish change, Xpress Manicure, or the full Spa Manicure, Verve360 can make your nails stand out with Zoya polish.
The Fall 2011 Smoke Collection also includes 5 other colors besides Cynthia:
1. Jana - A neutral tone of nude, mauve, grey, and purple mixed together
2. Petra - A smoky, grey, dusty color which is primarily purple
3. Codie - A black color with a tint of dark brown, like espresso
4. Anja - A rich red-purple color, like burgundy
5. Dree - An olive-green color mixed with grey, like a creamy green camouflage color
Check out all the colors in the Smoke Collection by Zoya and make a visit to the Verve360 salon soon to prepare your nails for the Fall to come!