Tip-Toe Into Tranquility
For one hour prepare to have you mind blown, or at least your stress and aches released!
- First, a professional will sooth your over-worked soles with a mint-infused antibacterial foot soak. Imagine a pure warm euphoria engulfing your feet as you sit back and relax. There you have it, then: the mint-infused antibacterial foot soak. TO. DIE. FOR.
- Next, a nail technician will gently trim up your nails and shape up your cuticles to create a healthy looking nail bed.
- Try not to fall asleep (you’ll miss out on the bliss!) as you have your skin buffed with a sweet citrus sugar scrub followed by a moisture mask via a Yonka Phyto Bain hot towel compress. This funky feature, a Verve Wellness original, softens and refreshes the skin while simultaneously hydrating the toughest and most dry areas of your feet.
- Follow this piece of heaven with an equally relaxing lower leg and foot massage…ahhh. Need I even explain the ecstasy at this point?
- By this time, you have probably forgotten that the original goal of a pedicure is to have your nails neatly painted. Don’t worry, they haven’t forgotten. The last step in the Spa Pedicure is of course the polish, itself. Chose from any of the beautiful Zoya Polishes before a trained nail technician flawlessly coats your toes nails.
All this for about the cost of a department store sweater. Guess which one I’m going for? No contest – the Spa Pedicure at Verve 360 Wellness! It won’t take long before you see why their genuine passion for beauty and overall physical and mental wellness consistently outshines other nail salons in downtown pittsburgh.