Be Prepared with a CPR Class at Verve!
CPR Pittburgh is coming to one of the best nail salons in downtown pittsburgh, Verve 360, providing an opportunity for you to get certified in CPR.
(Your certification will last for two years.)
Reasons to learn CPR:
- Over 70% of all breathing emergencies or heart attacks happen when a person is at home with another person present.
- After someone stops breathing, it takes about 4-6 minutes for the lack of oxygen to result in either serious brain damage or death. The typical Fire Department or ambulance takes five or more minutes to arrive at the scene, not giving much time for the one who stopped breathing.
- One in seven people have the opportunity to use CPR in their lifetime.
- It’s good to be prepared for any situation that can occur! You can make a life-and-death difference if you know CPR.
- Many jobs require a certification in CPR such as teaching, lifeguarding, personal trainer, medical technicians or assistants, aides, massage therapists and more!
If you are interested in learning more about the class or have questions, call Verve at 412-471-1575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.